Submitted by on Wed, 18/08/2010 - 18:32
Dear Brother / Sister,
There aren't any information about talking while having a bath in hadith or Fiqh books (Islamic jurisprudence) but we should not talk while bathing; we should not sing songs including Allah’s names or holy things and should not read verses from the Quran.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Will you give information about being covered in the bathroom, having a bath naked and manners of having a bath?
- Is it permissible to perform ghusl while being naked? Is it permissible to urinate in the place where we bath?..
- Can you inform us about the accepted ways of bathing in Islam?
- Prophecy fulfilled?
- How do I abstain from masturbation successfully? Can You Enlighten Me About the Islamic Ruling on Masturbation, Its harms, Ways of Getting Rid of It?
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?
- How should one day of a believer / Muslim be? How was one day of the Prophet (pbuh)?
- Hazrat Umar- the Fortieth Muslim