after azaan some qaari again recite azan called salat.
Submitted by on Sat, 21/08/2010 - 02:30
Dear Brother / Sister,
There aren’t any verses or hadiths about reciting the Adhan for the second time. However if it is necessary it can be recited again.
Questions on Islam
- Is there any evidence for the existence of "Shab-e-barat" (Night of Barat)"? Or is it only a misconception?
- When should the congregation stand for the prayer? (Before the Iqama (call to prayer) or after it)
- Can you recite the same Surah (chapters of the Holy Quran) in every Rak'ah?
- Is it obligatory to recite Surah Al-Fatiha in each rakat behind the Imam?
- Is it permissible to recite surah al-Ikhlas between sunnah and fard of a salah (prayer) in the mosque?
- Can you give information about the five daily prayers?
- What are the hadiths related to sunnah/nafilah prayers and their virtues?
- Surah in 3rd and 4th Rakat
- Will you give information about listening to the adhan, repeating the words of the adhan and showing respect to the adhan?