after azaan some qaari again recite azan called salat.
Submitted by on Sat, 21/08/2010 - 02:30
Dear Brother / Sister,
There aren’t any verses or hadiths about reciting the Adhan for the second time. However if it is necessary it can be recited again.
Questions on Islam
- Is there any evidence for the existence of "Shab-e-barat" (Night of Barat)"? Or is it only a misconception?
- When should the congregation stand for the prayer? (Before the Iqama (call to prayer) or after it)
- I would like to get some information about Tahajjud.
- Can you give information about the five daily prayers?
- What is the correct method of offering Qada Prayer? In what way is it beneficial?
- Will you please explain the ruling "it is fard to sit long enough to recite the dua (prayer) of at-tahiyyat in the last sitting (Qa'da al-Akhira) of prayer"? Is man obliged to sit in silence for a while in the last sitting of prayer?
- How is a nawafil prayer is performed?
- Is it a sin to perform the prayer at the end of the time for that prayer? Can the prayer be performed as soon as the adhan is recited?