Is there any evidence for the existence of "Shab-e-barat" (Night of Barat)" ? Or is it only a misconception?
The Details of the Questionsalam, in india some muslim including me celebrate shab-e-barat.but some other muslims say there is nothing named shab-e-barat in islam.can you pls put some light on this topic with quranic verses aur authentic hadees like sahih muslim or bukhari.
Submitted by on Wed, 18/08/2010 - 01:46
Dear Brother / Sister,
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is there any evidence for the existence of "Shab-e-barat" (Night of Barat)"? Or is it only a misconception?
- after azaan some qaari again recite azan called salat.
- The Night of Barat
- May Our Night of Barat Be Blessed
- Laylatul Barat (Night of Barat)
- Blessed Night
- They say the month of Safar is a "month of misfortunes. Is it true? Is it true that the Prophet (pbuh) was hit by some misfortune and became ill in this month? Is there any worshipping peculiar to this month or a prayer of protection?
- Why does Allah not prevent extreme evil deeds, wars, drought, etc if He is Rahim (the Merciful) and Rahman (the Compassionate)?
- Will you explain what the time mentioned in the following hadith means and what nights it includes?: "The is an hour/a time period at night when everything worldly and unworldly is given to the person who asks for them.
- It is said that everything is perfect in the Quran. Was everything really created in the best and perfect way? Why did many species of living things become extinct? It is accepted in the world of science that wisdom teeth of man are a fault.
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS