Submitted by on Wed, 08/10/2008 - 01:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
Sorry, but we don't know any country in this name, please clarify.
If one person does not know the direction of qiblah; firstly should ask around and make a search about where the qibla is. If there is no chance to ask someone else, that person oneself makes a search and performs the prayer (salat) to the direction s/he is convinced to be it is. If the direction that person faced for salat is understood to be wrong direction after salat had been performed, there is no obligation for reperforming. However, if there is a possibility to ask for the right direction to someone else and witout asking and searching if one had performed; it is compulsory to reperform the salat after learning the right direction (qibla).
Questions on Islam
- DIRECTION FOR SALAT(QIBLA)
- GOING TO CHURCH
- How does a man who is in a place where he does not know the direction of the qibla determine it, and perform prayers? Does a person who finds out about the qibla after he finishes his prayer need to perform that prayer again?
- What are the acts that a Muslim should do before and during the prayer?
- The Kaaba is on the earth. If we prayed in the space, how would we pray?
- Can you recite the same Surah (chapters of the Holy Quran) in every Rak'ah?
- which one is the most accurate method of praying salat?