which one is the most accurate method of praying salat?
Submitted by on Tue, 31/08/2010 - 20:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
These differences are not about the essentials of the prayer. Differences in detail do not influence the prayer. For example, the Prophet (pbuh) sometimes prayed to Allah after ruku in the morning prayer. And sometimes he did not do that. You should observe your prayers based on the school (madhhab) of Islam you belong to.
Questions on Islam
- Does sura yousaf really increase the face beauty?
- If someone sees at woman but nothing wrong comes in his mind,so,in this case is he still a commiting a sin?
- What if our father Adam would have not ever been eat that fruit?
- What should i do if my hair was appearing during namaz?
- I would like to get some information about Tahajjud.
- What is the age of starting Obligatory Prayer (salat)? How should we compensate our Qadha prayers?
- What are the kinds of prayers?
- prayer behind other sects
- Does prayer really cure patients? By publishing a research, some writers have claimed that prayer does not have an effect on the recovery of patients. Is that really the case? What do the scientific researches about prayer really say?
- How to wake up for Salat Al-Fajr (Fajr Prayer)?