which one is the most accurate method of praying salat?
Submitted by on Tue, 31/08/2010 - 20:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
These differences are not about the essentials of the prayer. Differences in detail do not influence the prayer. For example, the Prophet (pbuh) sometimes prayed to Allah after ruku in the morning prayer. And sometimes he did not do that. You should observe your prayers based on the school (madhhab) of Islam you belong to.
Questions on Islam
- Does sura yousaf really increase the face beauty?
- Can you provide me the ahadees regarding Prophet Jesus coming back to earth again issue?
- What if our father Adam would have not ever been eat that fruit?
- If someone sees at woman but nothing wrong comes in his mind,so,in this case is he still a commiting a sin?
- What should i do if my hair was appearing during namaz?
- What are the kinds of prayers?
- I would like to get some information about Tahajjud.
- How to wake up for Salat Al-Fajr (Fajr Prayer)?
- Can you recite the same Surah (chapters of the Holy Quran) in every Rak'ah?