Does sura yousaf really increase the face beauty?
Submitted by on Tue, 14/09/2010 - 17:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
We do not know a narration like that. If there is, it should be understood as follows: To read the Quran gives the spirit a fine beauty, and that beauty may appear on a person’s face. As a matter of fact, those who perform prayers have a luminous face. It adds to that person’s beauty. It is necessary to understand it like that.
Questions on Islam
- Will everybody be the same in Paradise? Will there be degrees of beauty?
- Will those who do not perform the morning prayer (fajr) not be able to see Allah’s beauty?
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- What is Dabbatu’l Ard? Has it emerged? Can the Illness of Aids be Dabba?
- which one is the most accurate method of praying salat?
- If someone sees at woman but nothing wrong comes in his mind,so,in this case is he still a commiting a sin?
- What if our father Adam would have not ever been eat that fruit?
- Wearing Suras
- What are our duties toward our neighbors?
- What was the name of the tree whose fruit was forbidden in Paradise?