Does sura yousaf really increase the face beauty?
Submitted by on Tue, 14/09/2010 - 17:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
We do not know a narration like that. If there is, it should be understood as follows: To read the Quran gives the spirit a fine beauty, and that beauty may appear on a person’s face. As a matter of fact, those who perform prayers have a luminous face. It adds to that person’s beauty. It is necessary to understand it like that.
Questions on Islam
- Will everybody be the same in Paradise? Will there be degrees of beauty?
- Wearing Suras
- Will you explain the benefits and virtues of getting up early? What are the hadiths regarding the issue?
- What kind of a tafsir is Risale-i Nur? Who is Badiuzzaman Said Nursi?
- "One who holds steadfast to my Sunnah at the time of the mischief of my ummah will get the reward of one hundred martyrs." Is this statement a hadith? If it is a hadith, how should it be understood?
- Why is the December 21, 2012 so exaggerated?
- It is said that troubles are the reflections of the punishment of God. Is this the case for all the troubles?
- Are there any supplications (duas) to be patient? Will you give information about the virtue of patience?
- What is Dabbatu’l Ard? Has it emerged? Can the Illness of Aids be Dabba?
- What Will Mahdi Do?