If someone sees at woman but nothing wrong comes in his mind,so,in this case is he still a commiting a sin?
Submitted by on Mon, 30/08/2010 - 12:22
Dear Brother / Sister,
We find out about that criterion from the Messenger of Allah (pbuh). He said the following to Hazrat Ali regarding the issue:
“O Ali! Do not turn round to look! The first look is all right but you have no right for the second look.”3
When one sees someone from the opposite sex, one does not look at continuously but turn his/her head. Thus, one does not approach the limit of the look of lust.
For more information please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- What if our father Adam would have not ever been eat that fruit?
- Can you provide me the ahadees regarding Prophet Jesus coming back to earth again issue?
- which one is the most accurate method of praying salat?
- Does sura yousaf really increase the face beauty?
- How can we avoid Looking at Harams? What is the Sin of Watching Haram things?
- What is the sin of watching haram (forbidden) things? Will you give detailed information about looking at haram?
- Some issues related to the states that necessitate ghusl
- Is it permissible for a woman read the Quran aloud in the presence of non-mahram men?
- Things that invalidate prayer
- Allah forgives all sins, but what about the rights of the people? Even if Allah forgives the sinner, will the wronged ones not ask for their rights?