What does expansion of time and transcending space mean?
The expansion of time is widening and becoming fruitful of time, the condition of living a long time in a short time.
Transcending space is surpassing space and appearing in different places at the same time.
The area of the earth is expanding with mountains. Those small bubbles increase the area of the stomach, too. When they are opened, lungs measure two hundred and fifty square meters. These are each examples of the fact that God has created area upon area.
Therefore, this Almighty One can also create time into time. In fact, He did, Dreams, expansion of time and miraj-the ascension of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to the world of eternity
We are restricted to what we see. We have become slaves to familiarities and habits. We no longer wonder at the fact that sunlight reaches our world covering about one hundred and fifty million kilometers in eight minutes. However, this is a wonderful miracle of power.
When we say, God Almighty may show this miracle in his beloved slave whose soul surpassed his body. objections arise instantly. Why? Because we are bound by our sight and have never witnessed such a thing. If we could witness this incident everyday, then it would also be hidden before our sight; we would start not to wonder at it, either.
In dream, in a period of an hour, you see a year pass and many deeds performed. If in that hour you were to read Quran in the place of these deeds, you would have finished it a couple of times. This state takes place for the friends of God while they are awake. The issue is related to the capacity of the soul. In fact, the soul is not restricted to time. The deeds of friends of God whose souls are superior to their bodies take place with the speed of soul. (Mesnevi-i Nuriye)
Today, we take it for granted that voices and visions instantly reach many places at the same time via television. However, we cannot grasp it that the throne of Balkis was instantly brought to the presence of Suleiman (upon whom be peace). Supposing if one day we succeed in transferring things like voices and visions, we will then find it only natural and reasonable too, and begin not to wonder at it, either.
In the proverb above, there was an expression we are not acquainted with: the speed of soul. The speed of soul can be compared to neither light nor voice. Imagination is a servant of the soul. It can reach paradises at an instant. Reason is the tool of soul for understanding. Man can rise to stars and contemplate them with this tool.
When the soul surpasses the body, it becomes very easy to be present in different places at the same time. In dreams, our souls also surpass our bodies to some extent. It covers great distances at a moment; we can easily go to the past and the future. We can talk with both our grandfathers and grandchildren.
Why cant a soul, which surpasses angels by developing spiritually, do the thing they easily do? Why cant it be present in different places at the same time?
- Is time travel possible?
- How can I cover my head (and body as prescribed by Islamic Law)? (An interview with ÜMİT MERIÇ)
- What is the new meaning of Space and Time? How does quantum physics change our view of matter and universe?
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- What does it mean to see God? How are the views of the scholars in Islam about this issue?
- How can the reality of being in many places at the same time be understood? Will you give information about luminosity, which is a dimension of existence?
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.
- How can people benefit from "dark energy" with the development of science? Does the Quran give any clues about this issue?
- Question 57: Is it appropriate to mention religion in scientific studies? Science is based on experiment and religion is based on belief. Therefore, science and religion always contradict.