What can be Used for Cleaning After Having a Bowel Movement or Urinating?
Cleaning after having a bowel movement or urinating can be made with water or with small stones when there is no water.
When there is no water, istinja can be made with worthless pieces of cloth and cotton, paper that is not water absorbing and not used for writing (toilet paper).
In fact, it is better to make istinja with water and than to dry using something that is water absorbing.
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Cleaning after Urinating or having a Bowel Movement (Istinja and Istibra)
- What are the Things that Need to be Avoided During the Cleaning after the Toilet?
- What Happens if Wudu is Made Without Making Istinja?
- The Positive Effects of Cleaning After Toilet on Human Health
- Reading Text: The Greatest Bounty in the World
- What conditions are necessary for ghusl to be valid?
- Things that are regarded clean in terms of Religion
- Manners of Cleaning After Having a Bowel Movement or Urinating
- Reading Text: Cleanliness in the Animal Kingdom