What are the fards of tayammum?
There are two fards of tayammum:
1 – Intention.
2 – Touching the clean soil firmly with the hands twice and wiping the whole face and arms. After the first touch, the face is wiped and after the second one, the arms are wiped.
Read 25.038 times
- What conditions are necessary for the validity of tayammum?
- How to make tayammum in accordance with the sunnah?
- Tayammum: Cleaning with Soil
- What are the sunnahs of tayammum?
- Wiping (Masah)
- What are the Sunnahs of Wudu?
- How to make wudu?
- What are the Fards of Wudu?
- Some issues related to tayammum
- What does Masah (to rub the head with water) Mean?