What are the sunnahs of tayammum?
The main sunnahs of tayammum are as follows:
1 – To start with basmala. (According to Hanbalis, it is wajib to utter basmala; if it is not uttered, tayammum will not be valid.)
2 – To put the hands with fingers wide open on the soil or a material made of soil, and to move the hands forward.
3 – To move the hands backward after moving them forward.
4 – To shake off the dust after removing the hands from the soil.
5 – To do the acts in order: that is, to wipe the face first and to wipe the arms after it.
6 –Not to do anything else between the two wiping; not interrupting the wiping.
- How to make tayammum in accordance with the sunnah?
- What conditions are necessary for the validity of tayammum?
- What are the fards of tayammum?
- Wiping (Masah)
- What are the Sunnahs of Wudu?
- How to make wudu?
- What does Masah (to rub the head with water) Mean?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Tayammum: Cleaning with Soil