The Twenty-Sixth Letter: It consists of four topics.
First Matter: It explains the sublime truth expressed by the following verse with the tongue of Old Said: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other).” (al-Hujurat: 13)
- Third Topic: It consists of seven matters about nationality and solidarity in the community.
- Fourth Topic: It consists of ten unrelated matters, which form the answers to six questions.
- Twenty-Second Letter: It consists of two topics.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Twenty-eighth Letter: It consists of eight matters that contain different issues.
- Fourth Satanic Stratagem: Nationalist feelings.
- Eighteenth Letter deals with the issues like unity of existence, the wisdom behind the activities that continue in the universe and the mysteries of existence.
- Sixth Matter: It addresses those who go to excess in negative nationalism and mentions the importance of the patriotism of Islam.
- Twenty-ninth Letter: It consists of nine sections, which contain twenty-nine important points.
- Third Part of the Addendum: The verses "It will be naught but a single cry" (36:29); and "The command of the Hour will be like the glance of the eye" (16:77) inform us that the Doomsday will strike instantaneously, in a flash.