Fourth Topic: It consists of ten unrelated matters, which form the answers to six questions.
[NOTE: The Ten Matters of this Fourth Topic are not connected with each other in the same way that the Four Topics of this Twenty-Sixth Letter are not connected. In which case, no connection should be sought. In whatever way it occurred to me, that was how it was written. It is part of a letter to an important student of mine, consisting of the answers to five or six of his questions.]
To continue reading, please click on the links given below;
Seventh Matter: It was written in order to eliminate the fears of those who stopped serving Islam temporarily due to various reasons and who received divine blows and in order to give them moral support.
- The Twenty-Sixth Letter: It consists of four topics.
- Third Topic: It consists of seven matters about nationality and solidarity in the community.
- Twenty-eighth Letter: It consists of eight matters that contain different issues.
- Eighteenth Letter deals with the issues like unity of existence, the wisdom behind the activities that continue in the universe and the mysteries of existence.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Eighth Matter which is the Eighth Booklet: It consists of “Eight Points”, written as an answer to six questions.
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).
- Fifth Point: It consists of three matters.
- Sixth Matter which is the Sixth Booklet: is about Wahhabis.
- Sixth Section, which is the Sixth Booklet (the Stratagems of Satan and Remedies of Salvation): To warn students and servants of the Quran against being deceived by them.