Fifth Point: It consists of three matters.
FIFTH POINT consisting of three matters.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
First Matter: The real misfortune is the one that affects religion
Second Matter: If physical misfortunes are seen to be large, they grow; if they are seen to be small, they shrink.
Third Matter: In this age, misfortune is a divine favor
- The Second Flash: It is an interpretation of the verse of the Quran narrating the supplication of the Prophet Ayyub (Job), explaining the importance of patient endurance in the face of misfortunes and diseases.
- Twenty-eighth Letter: It consists of eight matters that contain different issues.
- Fourth Flash: It explains the truth behind the points of conflict between Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah and Alawites (Ahl ash-Shi’a).
- Second Matter: If physical misfortunes are seen to be large, they grow; if they are seen to be small, they shrink.
- Twenty-ninth Letter: It consists of nine sections, which contain twenty-nine important points.
- Eighth Matter which is the Eighth Booklet: It consists of “Eight Points”, written as an answer to six questions.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- The Twenty-Sixth Letter: It consists of four topics.
- Seeds of Reality are aphorisms from the booklet called Seeds of Reality, which was first published in 1920.
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)