Third Indication: The great importance of man despite his insignificance and the truth that his disbelief causes infinite crime, which requires infinite punishment.
Let it not be thought that petty man is too insignificant for this vast world to be brought to an end and another realm to be unfolded simply for the sake of his being brought to account. For apparently petty man bears great importance as the master of all creatures, by virtue of the comprehensiveness of his disposition, as the herald of Allah’s monarchy, and the manifester of universal worship. Also let nobody ask: “How can one earn eternal torment in the course of a very brief life?” For unbelief seeks to drag creation, something as valuable and exalted as a letter written by Allah, down to the depths of meaninglessness and purposelessness. It is an insult to all being, since it denies and rejects the manifestations and impresses of Allah’s Sacred Names that are visible in all being, and it seeks to negate all the infinite proofs that demonstrate the veracity and truthfulness of Allah Almighty. Hence, unbelief is a crime of infinite proportions, deserving of infinite punishment.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
Fourth Indication: The creation of this transient realm with utmost meticulousness by the King in the simile and the explanation of the fact that it would not befit the dignity of that King if he did not create an eternal realm instead of this transient realm.
- Twelfth Aspect: The duties and equipment given to the highest ranking officers in the army of the King in the simile indicate an eternal realm. The message brought by the highest ranking aid-de-camp of the King.
- Ninth Aspect: The confirmative news about the promises that exist in the Eighth Aspect by some important people who are in contact with the King in the simile.
- Second Indication: The duties of the prophet of the end of time who is indicated as the most notable commander in the simile and the proofs of his trueness.
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- Third Truth: The proofs of wisdom and justice in this world and the indication of the names of Wise and Just to the hereafter.
- Tenth Truth: The indication of beings and incidents to wisdom, grace, mercy and justice that encompass everything and the indication of these truths along with the names the All-Wise, the Generous, the Just and the Merciful to the hereafter.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.
- Is the creation of hell and the devil not contrary to the understanding of a perfect creator (Allah)?
- Second Point: It deals with belief in the hereafter and the proofs of other pillars of belief.
- Eighth Truth: The indication of promises about a great day of reward and punishment which was informed by the Creator of the universe through the prophets and the names the Beautiful and the Glorious to the hereafter.