Fourth Indication: The explanation of the fact that it would not befit the dignity of that King if he did not create an eternal realm instead of this transient realm.
In the story, we saw by means of twelve aspects that a king who had one realm resembling a transient hospice must of a necessity have another realm, one eternal and permanent, manifesting his splendour and the sublimity of his power. In the same way, it is not at all possible that the Eternal Creator of the transient world should not create also an eternal realm. It is not possible that the Everlasting Maker of this fine but unstable cosmos, should not create another cosmos, permanent and lasting. It is not possible that the Wise, Powerful and Merciful Creator of this world, which is like an exhibition, or a testing-ground, or a field, should not create also a hereafter in which the purposes of this world shall be made manifest. Entry is to be had to this truth by means of twelve gates, and the twelve gates are to be unlocked by means of twelve other truths. We will begin with the shortest and simplest of them.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
First Truth: The indication of the truths of Dominicality and sovereignty and the name Lord, which is one of the Divine names, to the hereafter.
- Third Indication: The great importance of man despite his insignificance and the truth that his disbelief causes infinite crime, which requires infinite punishment.
- Twelfth Aspect: The duties and equipment given to the highest ranking officers in the army of the King in the simile indicate an eternal realm. The message brought by the highest ranking aid-de-camp of the King.
- The Tenth Word: On Resurrection, the realm of Hereafter, Paradise and Hell, The proofs that show the evidences of the existence of the hereafter from the world in which we live.
- Twelfth Truth: The indication of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the Qur'an and Basmala (In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate) to the hereafter.
- Seventh Truth: The indication of the actions; the seed of the flower, the fruit of the tree and the memory of man that present "safekeeping and protection" along with the names of Preserver and Guardian to the hereafter.
- Third Truth: The proofs of wisdom and justice in this world and the indication of the names of Wise and Just to the hereafter.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- The Second Part of the Addendum: Life looks upon the six pillars of faith and proves them.
- Sixth Truth: The indication of the persistent and ever-changing works in the world which present splendor and continuity along with the names of Glorious and Eternal to the hereafter.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.