Fourth Aspect: The generosity and beauty of the works that are displayed in this world indicate an extensive and continuous exhibition.
Fourth Aspect: Look at these innumerable and peerless jewels that are displayed here, these unparalleled dishes laid out like a banquet! They demonstrate that the ruler of these lands is possessed of infinite generosity and an inexhaustible treasury. Now such generosity and such a treasury deserve and require a bounteous display that should be eternal and include all possible objects of desire. They further require that all who come as guests to partake of that display should be there eternally and not suffer the pain of death and separation. For just as the cessation of pain is pleasurable, so too is the cessation of pleasure painful! Look at these displays and the announcements concerning them! And listen to these heralds proclaiming the fine and delicate arts of a miracle-working monarch, and demonstrating his perfections! They are declaring his peerless and invisible beauty, and speaking of the subtle manifestations of his hidden beauteousness; he must be possessed, then, of a great and astounding invisible beauty and perfection. This flawless hidden perfection requires one who will appreciate and admire it, who will gaze on it exclaiming, Mashallah!, thus displaying it and making it known.
As for concealed and peerless beauty, it too requires to see and be seen, or rather to behold itself in two ways. The first consists of contemplating itself in different mirrors, and the second of contemplating itself by means of the contemplation of enraptured spectators and astounded admirers. Hidden beauty wishes, then, to see and be seen, to contemplate itself eternally and be contemplated without cease. It desires also permanent existence for those who gaze upon it in awe and rapture. For eternal beauty can never be content with a transient admirer; moreover, an admirer destined to perish without hope of return will find his love turning to enmity whenever he imagines his death, and his admiration and respect will yield to contempt. It is in man’s nature to hate the unknown and the unaccustomed. Now everyone leaves the hospice of this realm very quickly and vanishes, having seen only a light or a shadow of the perfection and beauty for no more than a moment, without in any way being satiated. Hence, it is necessary that he should go towards an eternal realm where he will contemplate the Divine beauty and perfection.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
Fifth Aspect: The works of a great mercy which is visible everywhere indicate another realm. Especially the prayers of the prophet of the end of time concerning this issue and Allah's mercy and love towards him.
- Fourth Truth: The indication of the truths of generosity and beauty whose works are visible in this world and the names of Generous and Beautiful to the hereafter.
- Third Aspect: The visible wisdom and balance in creatures indicate justice and that justice indicates a Supreme Tribunal.
- Sixth Truth: The indication of the persistent and ever-changing works in the world which present splendor and continuity along with the names of Glorious and Eternal to the hereafter.
- Why do we deserve Allah’s rewarding us with eternal life?
- The Sixteenth Proof: The Proof of Beauty and Perfection
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Belief in the Hereafter # 7: The Proof of Beauty and Perfection
- The Tenth Word: On Resurrection, the realm of Hereafter, Paradise and Hell, The proofs that show the evidences of the existence of the hereafter from the world in which we live.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.