A letter cannot be without a scribe
If we had an inkstand with ink and spilt the ink onto an empty piece of paper, no meaningful page would appear. In that case, we can say, “The meaning on this page disaffirms and eliminates the ink’s claim of being the scribe because this would show the meaning on the page and the ink possessing freewill, strength, and knowledge. The ink does not have these qualities; therefore, it cannot be this page’s scribe.” If the entire world were to gather, they would still be unable to convince us that the word and sentences on this page, both of which signify meaning, appeared by coincidence.
Is the universe not a kind of meaningful book, too? How can one believe that this meaningful book came into existence through will-less and powerless reasons that are without knowledge like ink?
How can a person who knows that a village cannot be without a headman, a pin cannot be without a master and a letter cannot be without a scribe believe that this universe, which has a perfect order and system, can be without an owner and sultan?
- Chapter 19: The Proof of the Meaning of Creation
- The Proofs of Creation # 19: The Proof of the Meaning of Creation
- Al-Khaliq (The Creator)
- The Proofs of Creation # 5: Names and characteristics cannot exist without having owners.
- Coincidence is unacceptable
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- “Allah created everything. Who created Allah then?”
- Introduction / First Indication: The explanation of the characters of the previous story. The universe indicates a creator who has absolute sovereignty.
- What is the thing they call as “Nature”?
- First Point: It is related to unknown signs.