What does the existence of a continuous activity in the universe show? Is it impossible for a work to be without a master?
Submitted by on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 11:04
Dear Brother / Sister,
7.4.WHO CHANGES THE BEINGS?*
A sane person accepts that if there is an activity in a place, if a job is done, there must be someone doing that job. For, a deed cannot be without a doer.
We see that everything that is created has its own unique abilities and that these capabilities develop and improve. We observe that all created beings are made work in very valuable states and then increased to a higher level. For example, each one of the elements is elevated to the rank of minerals/mines, minerals to the life of plants, plants to the degree of life of the animals as sustenance and animals to the level of conscious humanity, which is a higher level of life. Thus, a constant activity takes place in the universe. We see that everything disappears after fulfilling its task according to its ability and that something else is appointed in place of it. A sane person accepts that if there is an activity in a place, if a job is done, there must be someone doing that job. For, a deed cannot be without a doer. Since a needle cannot be without a master, a letter without a scribe, and a village without a headman, there must surely be a great creator, owner and administrator of such wonderful beings.
The perfection in the universe, the wise, orderly and extremely astonishing beautiful creations seen in everything, from particles to globes, from flies to the stars in the sky, from an invisible creature to human beings show clearly the existence, unity, infinite knowledge, will and power of the creator who creates, educates and manage them.
Furthermore, the more the works are perfect, neat, orderly and wise, the doer’s perfection, knowledge will and power will be shown to be the higher. The perfection in the universe, the wise, orderly and extremely astonishing beautiful creations seen in everything, from particles to globes, from flies to the stars in the sky, from an invisible creature to human beings show clearly the existence, unity, infinite knowledge, will and power of the creator who creates, educates and manages them. For example, since it is not possible even a picture of each being to come into being on its own or through coincidence/chance, it is obvious that such wonderful works cannot come into being on their own and cannot be attributed to coincidence/chance, and the mindless, unconscious, and ignorant nature that has no will and to causes. The existence of the day shows the existence of the sun definitely; similarly, all of big and small, visible and invisible beings in the universe show Allah, their creator, to the eye of the mind definitely.
*It was published beforehand (ÂdemTatlı. Bilimlerin Işığında Yaratılış. Üsküdar Üniversitesi Yayını no:2, 1st Impression, 2015, p. 177-180).
Questions on Islam
- Are we supposed to love Allah without seeing, knowing and having proof?
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- What does mindless and unconscious matter’s not being able to make a program on its own show?
- Can you prove the existence of Allah through logical proofs?
- Al-Khaliq (The Creator)
- LIMITS OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- What are the reasons for the mistakes of atheists and materialists?
- What does a nightingale’s not being a heap of atoms mean?