Are we supposed to love Allah without seeing, knowing and having proof?
How can this claim of atheists be answered?
Love Allah without seeing, knowing and having proof. He does not need it, but He created you to love Him. Then, He made you take an exam. He will burn those who do not love Him. He sent books to make us understand how perfect He is; the details are there. Your mind does not comprehend the issues that seem illogical; I am magnificent, but He has left gaps that mind cannot comprehend.
Submitted by on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 15:12
Dear Brother / Sister,
Such claims have no value in terms of Islam.
It is a fabricated excuse to say that Allah Almighty wants to be loved without being seen, known and having proof.
For, in terms of the universe of created beings only, the whole universe and the infinitely diverse beings in it are seen and known; and their existence is perceived definitely.
All of those beings that exist are full of knowledge and wisdom, beautiful art, and an infinite number of benefits and purposes.
The mind shows, science informs us and logic proves that all these meaningful beings must have a creator with a higher degree of knowledge and wisdom than themselves.
Nothing that exists is excluded from being produced in the course of time.
Thus, the things that are claimed to be the cause of each other are thought to be both producing and produced at the same time, which is nonsensical.
Moreover, atheism claims to be “scientific” by adding a concept that is called 'coincidence/chance' and whose nature is not really known; it wants us not to see the magnificent beauty and the creative power that the mind sees and to deny our knowledge.
The existence of Allah Almighty is evident everywhere and in everything from a single cell or particle that is as perfect as a book, to the movement of galaxies, which is managed by perfect science.
He who closes his eyes transforms the day into night only for himself.
Questions on Islam
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.
- The Second Table: indicating the reality of the world of the people of guidance, those with easy hearts.
- Presentation Knowledge and Belief
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- What is spirit (rooh)? Can spirit's essence be comprehended? Is spirit merely brain? What is the relationship between spirit and body?
- Chapter 5- Names and characteristics cannot exist without having owners
- Could you please give me information about the Oneness of Allah? What does Burhan al-Tamanu (Reductio ad Impossible) mean?