Will you give information about the book, ‘Science and Creationism’ published by National Academy of Sciences (US)? It is said that this book proves evolution definitely.
Submitted by on Mon, 05/12/2011 - 09:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
The book published by that academy is no difference than an ordinary book. This academy and similar institutions are under the control of scientists that support evolution and deny the existence of a creator. They present their philosophical views that are based on atheism under the disguise of scientific information. Thus, they want to form a public opinion and obtain power in the name of atheism. Their main aim is to bring up young people as atheists.
Unfortunately, they abuse science for their ideology. The most appropriate field for abuse is evolution. Therefore, they always keep evolution on the agenda and they associate everything with it. They will not be able to conceal the reality of creation even if they publish one hundred books let alone one book. They cannot prove the existence of an evolution in the sense that they mean because the past of man cannot be experimented in the laboratory and it is not possible to reduce the past of the living beings to a single cell and to show that the others originated from them in chains through coincidence.
Therefore, all of the ideas they put forward can be no more than philosophical thoughts. That is, their claims can never be labeled as scientific information.
However, those who support creationism can open many windows in the past by showing the creation of a living being at any moment. Now, Allah creates a human being from a single cell, plants and animals from single cells at any moment. The one who creates today definitely created in the past, too. The one who creates a melon out of a melon seed can definitely create and created the whole universe and everything in it.
Atheistic evolutionists who claim that living beings came into existence coincidentally and spontaneously cannot even prove that lentil soup forms coincidentally and spontaneously let alone proving that all living beings came into existence coincidentally and spontaneously; if they could prove it, what they say might be somewhat true.
However, the evidence of those who support creationism has filled the universe. Every being shows and proves that they are the work of Allah’s infinite knowledge, will and power.
Prof. Dr. Adem Tatlı
Questions on Islam
- Are the explanations made as “the Evolution Theory has been proved” true to a certain extent? It is said that the receptor gene of the Aldosterone hormone has been detected and all scientists of the West supported the evolution?
- Question 78: How can I answer evolutionists related to the beak structure of finches, which form the basis of Darwin’s theory and which are included in almost all books of evolutionists?
- Was the first man created out of dust or did he come from a monkey?
- Nowadays, some people who do not believe utter statements like the following: "Since you created the whole universe, show me a miracle so that I will believe in you." How should we answer them?
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- What are the viewpoints of Muslim scholars on evolution theory?
- Are there answers to questions about intraspecies and interspecies evolution?
- Will you give information about evolution terminology?
- What are living beings in terms of the transitional fossil form put forward as evidence for evolution?
- Why do the Majority of Scientists Accept Evolution?