Will the spirits in graves be affected by the horror of Doomsday? What will the state of believers be like when Doomsday strikes?
Submitted by on Fri, 07/07/2017 - 15:42
Dear Brother / Sister,
When Doomsday strikes, the spirits of believers will be removed before so that they will not experiencethe horror of Doomsday as a sign of mercy; Doomsday will strike unbelievers.
Will the eternal spirits in graves be affected by the events of Doomsday?
Those who will be affected based on their decrees: Angels will be affected by Allah’s manifestations of wrath based on their degrees. When a person who is in a warm place sees the people who shiver outside in the snow and blizzard, he is affected in terms of his intellect and conscience. Similarly, the signs of the Quran shows that conscious eternal spirits are affected by the big incidents of the universe based on their degrees since they are related to the universe, that unbelievers will be affected badly and that people of bliss will be affected well. For, the Quran always mentions the strange incidents of Doomsday in the form of threats; it says, "You will see!" In fact, those who see it with their bodies are those who will be living when Doomsday strikes. That is, the spirits whose bodies decay in the grave will also receive their shares from the threat of the Quran.
Questions on Islam
- Who will be affected by Doomsday? Is it true that the spirits of believers will be removed before Doomsday strikes?
- How will life be in the realm of barzakh? Will people not feel bored waiting for such a long time?
- Will the dead people also experience the moment of Doomsday?
- What will happen to the living people on the Doomsday?
- How should the Muslim creed and faith be?
- Life in the Grave is True
- Does verse 158 of the chapter of al-Anam indicate the sun rising from the west, which is a sign of Doomsday?
- How is belief in the hereafter dealt with in the Quran?
- "Allah will complete (the revelation of) His light." How will this verse be realized? Sins seem to be dominant everywhere.
- What does belief in the hereafter (al-yawm al-akhir) mean?