Will the people whose thawabs will overweigh their sins in the hereafter go to Paradise directly?
Submitted by on Tue, 06/12/2016 - 16:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
Inshaallah, the people whose thawabs are more than their sins will directly go to Paradise. For, all people except prophets may commit sins. If everybody who commits a sin goes to Paradise, all believers except prophets will go to Hell first and to Paradise after that.
Besides, the state of sins and thawabs will determine the rank of man in Paradise; therefore, a conscious believer will definitely keep away from sins for his eternal life.
Questions on Islam
- Does a person go directly to Paradise if his thawabs outweigh his sins when deeds are weighed in the Gathering Place?
- Defying one single sin with many good deeds
- What will happen if the sins and thawabs of a person are equal on the Scale/Mizan on the Day of Judgment?
- Will the Quran be read in Paradise? What will Paradise be like?
- When our books of deeds are given to us on the Day of Judgment and when our sins are revealed, will everybody see them or will only we see them?
- Is Saddam Husayn a martyr? How should we view the execution of Saddam?
- Who are the people of A'raf (Purgatory) that will know the People of Paradise and Hell by their faces mentioned in verse 46 of the chapter of al-A'raf?
- How can we pray for our sins to be covered?
- What is the state of a baby who dies in the womb in the hereafter?
- Is it not a contradiction that Allah created the sins and human beings so that they would repent and that He blamed those who committed sins and threatened them with Hell?