Will the people whose thawabs will overweigh their sins in the hereafter go to Paradise directly?
Submitted by on Tue, 06/12/2016 - 16:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
Inshaallah, the people whose thawabs are more than their sins will directly go to Paradise. For, all people except prophets may commit sins. If everybody who commits a sin goes to Paradise, all believers except prophets will go to Hell first and to Paradise after that.
Besides, the state of sins and thawabs will determine the rank of man in Paradise; therefore, a conscious believer will definitely keep away from sins for his eternal life.
Questions on Islam
- What will happen if the sins and thawabs of a person are equal on the Scale/Mizan on the Day of Judgment?
- Does a person go directly to Paradise if his thawabs outweigh his sins when deeds are weighed in the Gathering Place?
- Who are the people of A'raf (Purgatory) that will know the People of Paradise and Hell by their faces mentioned in verse 46 of the chapter of al-A'raf?
- Is Saddam Husayn a martyr? How should we view the execution of Saddam?
- In the Hereafter, will Allah call us to account for our sins for which we consistently beg Allah for forgiveness?
- Defying one single sin with many good deeds
- How should we answer those who allege that Paradise and Hell are not eternal, and that after a while (God forbid), Allah will feel bored and destroy Paradise and Hell?
- Will we be called to account in the hereafter due to the sins that are few?
- When our books of deeds are given to us on the Day of Judgment and when our sins are revealed, will everybody see them or will only we see them?
- What are the Stages of Life in the Hereafter?