Will the people of Paradise be bald?
I have read that the people of Paradise will be beardless and hairless. Does that mean they will not have hair on their heads either? Will you please give a detailed explanation from the Quran and hadiths regarding the issue?
Submitted by on Sat, 29/07/2023 - 10:17
Dear Brother / Sister,
According to what is reported from Ibn Abbas, the Prophet (pbuh) said:
“The people of Paradise are young, beardless and hairless. Except for the head, eyebrows and eyelashes, there is no hair, for example, in their armpits and pubic regions. They will be as tall as Adam with their height of 60 cubits, and at the age of Jesus at 33 years old. (See al-Adlu wal-Ihsan, Wasful-Jannah)
Despite all our research, we could not find a source for this narration in the hadith collections.
However, we have no hesitation that they will not be bald because the existence of baldness, which is a bad sight, in Paradise, a place equipped with beauties, is something contradictory.
Questions on Islam
- Will men in Paradise be beardless?
- gowing hairs on the head
- Will you explain the hadith of “the story of a leper, a blind man and a bald-headed man” narrated by Abu Hurayra? Do the diseases of leprosy and baldness originate from the bad traits of people? How should a bald person think?
- What conditions are necessary for the validity of tayammum?
- Will you explain the eternity of life in the hereafter, Paradise and Hell with verses of the Quran and hadiths?
- Do lizards evolve in ten years?
- Do natural events such as daytime-night and winter and summer occur in Heaven?
- Will you give information about the angels Munkar and Nakir? Does the duty of Munkar and Nakir, the questioning angels, end when a person dies?
- Why was Imam Bukhari against qiyas (analogy) and mind (reasoning)?
- Will there be night and day, brightness and darkness in Paradise? Are there the concepts of morning and evening there?