gowing hairs on the head
Submitted by on Wed, 15/09/2010 - 15:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
The wudu will be valid. As for the Ghusl; Hair is transplanted on the head skin. The doctors do not use a kind of skin in such an operation. In this regard hair transplantation is not an obstacle for the ghusl and wudu.
Questions on Islam
- praying to Allah tata
- Is Hair Transplantation permissible?
- Is it permissible for women to paint their nails by polishing them?
- Is organ transplantation Halal? What does Islam say about organ donation? Is it permissible to receive or donate an organ from or to a Non-Muslim?
- Organ Transplantation
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Is it permissible to have one's eyebrows dyed?
- Is it permissible for men to pluck or to shave the hairs on their body parts?