Why do we follow madhabs while praying?
Submitted by on Tue, 15/09/2009 - 18:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are four rightful sects. Muslims perform their (obligatory) prayers by following one of those sects. All of those sects are based on The Prophet's Sunnah (the practice of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him). You perform your worships and prayers in accordance with your sect, which you follow, by reading the book of that sect.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is touching the earlobes with the thumbs sunnah when uttering takbir (Allahu Akbar) at the beginning of prayer?
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?
- Which Islamic sect (madhhab) is better to follow? Which one is superior to others?
- If a person cannot wake up for fajr prayer, what can s/he do for it?
- What is the point of the difference of sects in Islam?
- Which (Islamic) sect (madhhab) is better to follow? Which one is superior to others? What is the reason of difference of the sects?
- After sexual intercourse, such stuff over the bed like bedspread, case, pillow etc. get unclean; is it necessary to change them?
- Are there any hadiths about praying the tahajjud prayer in congregation?
- How can we get rid of bad thoughts that come to our minds while praying? Should we continue to pray when bad thoughts come to the mind or start it again?
- marriage procdure