Which name of Allah became manifest in which prophet?
Submitted by on Fri, 27/11/2015 - 23:44
Dear Brother / Sister,
As far as we can see, there is no information like that in verses of the Quran and hadiths of the Prophet (pbuh). The person who tries to give detailed information regarding the issue is the famous scholar Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi.
Here are some examples:
All names of Allah became manifest in Hz. Adam. (Fusus/Part 1)
The name as-Subbuh / Subhan became manifest in Hz. Nuh. (Fusus/ Part 3)
The name al-Muhaymin became manifest in Hz. Ibrahim. (Fusus/Part 5)
The name an-Nur became manifest in Hz. Yusuf. (Fusus/ Part 9)
The name al-Ali became manifest in Hz. Musa. (Fusus/Part 25)
The names al-Qadir and al-Khabir became manifest in Hz. Isa (Jesus). (Fusus, /Part 15l)
The name "Allah", which includes all names and attributes, became manifest in Hz. Muhammad (pbuh); the wisdom of the name al-Fard especially became manifest in him (Fusus/Part 27)
We should also state that all of Allah’s names are manifest in all prophets. However, the manifestations of some names can exist in the life of some people. If an evaluation is to be made accordingly, various lists can be made.
Questions on Islam
- Who are the paternal uncles and other elderly relatives of the Prophet? How many paternal uncles did the Prophet have? What are their names?
- Abdurrahman bin Abi Bakr (r.a.)
- Will you give information about Hz. Uzayr (Ezra)? Why did Jews call him- God forbid- Allah's son? Was Hz. Uzayr a prophet?
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr (r.anha)
- Al-Fattah (The Opener, The Revealer)
- Will you narrate the incident of Hz. Uthman's marrying Umm Kulthum, the daughter of the Prophet?
- Al- Hakam (The Judge)
- What is the reason why Allah mentions the Prophet Hz. Muhammad as "Habibullah" (Beloved of Allah)? Is this phrase used in the Quran and hadiths?
- We know that Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) is the last prophet and no prophets will come after him. However, Hz. Isa (Jesus) will come down from the sky; will he not come as a prophet?
- What does Nur al-Muhammadi (Light of Muhammad) mean?