What is the source of the following hadith: Will you explain it? “He who performs the morning prayer is under the protection of Allah. If somebody harms such a person, Allah will throw him into Hell.”
Submitted by on Wed, 17/02/2021 - 10:33
Dear Brother / Sister,
Ahmad b. Hanbal, Bazzar and Tabarani (al-Awsat) narrated the hadith. The narration is hasan. (See Majmauz-Zawaid, h. No: 1640)
The phrase “He who performs the morning prayer in congregation...” exists in Tabarani’s narration in al-Kabir. The narration is sound. (see ibid, h. no: 2155)
The importance of performing the morning prayer, especially in congregation, is emphasized in the hadith.
In fact, harming any believer means violating a person’s right, which has a great responsibility. A person is punished for it if he is not forgiven.
Since that truth is expressed in relation to the morning prayer, the importance of both the rights of people and prayer, especially prayer in congregation, is pointed out.
Questions on Islam
- Is there a hadith about saying salawat for the Prophet after fard prayers?
- Is there a hadith that prohibits sleeping before performing the night prayer and that prohibits talking after performing the night prayer?
- Is the following statement a hadith: “If a person eats seven ajwa dates, poison and magic will not affect him”?
- Is it sunnah to wait for a while between the sunnah and the fard of the morning (fajr) prayer and to meditate on death?
- Is the hadith about the acceptance of prayers on Friday sound?
- How should we understand the hadith "The only difference that distinguishes between a Muslim and an unbeliever is prayer (salah)"?
- How should we understand the hadith "The only thing that distinguishes between a Muslim and an unbeliever is prayer"?
- How did the Prophet spend his twenty-four hours? What was his daily life like?
- How was the sleeping pattern of the Prophet (pbuh)?
- What is Hadith?