What is the place of live bombs in Islam?
Submitted by on Mon, 23/11/2009 - 15:16
Dear Brother / Sister,
A person, who hurts himself and others where it is not a battleground and there are innocent people, is blameworthy. Because he is wasting his body in a way that he assumes to be right but Islam doesn’t approve. This action causes many losses of lives unjustifiably. They will account for what they did because they caused Islam to be misunderstood and killed many innocent ones.
Editor's Selected Links;
Questions on Islam
- What does this verse from the Qur’an mean: “ He who kills a soul unless it be (in legal punishment) for murder or for causing disorder and corruption on the earth will be as if he had killed all humankind. ”
- Is it permissible to drink alcoholic drinks such as (araq and beer) excluding the wine, to the limit that will not get a person drunk?
- Before the Lord of the Universe (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood, how was religious, moral and social state of humanity and world?
- What is the importance of taking care of girls (daughters)?
- What is the reason why madhhabs were formed and what are their benefits for people?
- Why is the December 21, 2012 so exaggerated?
- Are institutions like jamaahs (congregations, groups) necessary in Islam?
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- Is the marriage valid which is performed secretly from parents?