What is the place of live bombs in Islam?
Submitted by on Mon, 23/11/2009 - 15:16
Dear Brother / Sister,
A person, who hurts himself and others where it is not a battleground and there are innocent people, is blameworthy. Because he is wasting his body in a way that he assumes to be right but Islam doesn’t approve. This action causes many losses of lives unjustifiably. They will account for what they did because they caused Islam to be misunderstood and killed many innocent ones.
Editor's Selected Links;
Questions on Islam
- What does this verse from the Qur’an mean: “ He who kills a soul unless it be (in legal punishment) for murder or for causing disorder and corruption on the earth will be as if he had killed all humankind. ”
- Is it permissible to drink alcoholic drinks such as (araq and beer) excluding the wine, to the limit that will not get a person drunk?
- Are institutions like jamaahs (congregations, groups) necessary in Islam?
- What is the importance of taking care of girls (daughters)?
- Before the Lord of the Universe (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood, how was religious, moral and social state of humanity and world?
- Is it permissible to kill Non-Muslims?
- Why is the December 21, 2012 so exaggerated?
- Could you explain the verse If ye (but) eschew the most heinous of the things which ye are forbidden to do, We shall expel out of you all the evil in you, and admit you to a Gate of great honour. (an-Nisa, 4/31)?
- Is the marriage valid which is performed secretly from parents?
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?