What kind of time problem does evolution have in terms of the effect of the Earth’s atmosphere on living beings?
Submitted by on Sat, 04/07/2020 - 12:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
10.4.4- The problem of time in evolution in terms of the effect of the atmosphere of the world on living beings
According to evolutionists, advanced organisms emerged about 250 million years ago. This claim of long period, which is not based on any validated experiment, is based on simple assumptions and estimated calculations. As a matter of fact, it was understood that radiocarbon (C-14) dating method, which is one of the most important techniques used in these calculations, produced wrong results and it was understood as a result of experimental studies that it was not a reliable technique.1
In addition, these claims should be supported not only by theoretical calculations but also by the fossil record. Around 200 million large fossils and billions of small fossils have been found and archived worldwide. This comprehensive and detailed fossil record shows that all large groups of animals suddenly appeared and remained almost unchanged, and many species suddenly appeared and disappeared.2
Since this issue is of particular interest to anthropologists, it is clear that what is claimed cannot be proved without giving a clear answer to the following questions even though we look at the issue only from a biochemical point of view without entering into details.
What was the amount of gases in the Earth’s atmosphere 250 million years ago, and was it suitable for the living conditions of highly organized cells in particular? For example, radon gas is one of the most important causes of lung cancer.
How was it possible for the living beings to survive in the atmosphere when this gas was released in abundance as a result of volcanic eruptions?
What was the oxygen content of the atmosphere 250 million years ago, and was it enough for living beings with aerobic respiration, or was it excessive and not poisoning?
When exactly was the ozone layer formed?
It is claimed that the ozone layer is produced from the oxygen released by the organisms involved in photosynthesis. How did these living beings protect themselves from radiation when there was no ozone layer?
1.H.E. Suess, The Radiocarbon Record in Tree Rings of the Last 8000 Years, Radiocarbon. (1980). doi:10.1017/S0033822200009462; H.E. Suess, Secular Variations of Cosmogenic 14C on Earth: Their Discovery and Interpretation, Radiocarbon. (1986). doi:10.1017/S0033822200007359.
2.E.C. Scott, Evolution vs. Creationism, 2006. doi:10.1002/sce.20158.
Questions on Islam
- What are archaeological and geological age determination methods? To what extent are archaeological and geological age determination methods reliable?
- Are Geological and Archeological Carbon Dating Methods Reliable?
- How long is the time that has passed since the first man until now?
- Question 1: How long is it since the creation of the first man?
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- ARE INSECTS, WHICH ARE PERFECT CREATURES ON EARTH, A PRODUCT OF EVOLUTION?
- Question 75: An American science journal states that there are many transitional forms and that Tiktaalik roseae is only one of them. Is it true?
- What are living beings in terms of the transitional fossil form put forward as evidence for evolution?
- Well-Guarded Canopy
- EVOLUTION: IS IT GRADUAL IN CREATION?