Question 75: An American science journal states that there are many transitional forms and that Tiktaalik roseae is only one of them. Is it true?
Submitted by on Mon, 05/10/2020 - 14:32
Dear Brother / Sister,
Answer: It is not true. Tiktaalik roseae is not a transitional form. It has nothing to do with reality and science. Tiktaalik roseae is a species belonging to the extinct tetrapods (four-limbed) that lived during the Devonian period, that is, approximately 330 million years ago.
Evolutionist scientists claim that it is a transitional form between fish and reptiles.
We have only the skull of Tiktaalik as a fossil. The eyes are on the skull, just like in crocodiles. The majority of scientists agree that it has the same structure as crocodiles and therefore this fossil belongs to a crocodile.
Evolutionist geologists and painters gave the skull of Tiktaalik a shape that resembles the appearance of a being that is half fish and half reptile by adding pieces of fish and reptile fossils found in the same layer as it, and filling the remaining parts with plaster. They claim this fraud of science to be a transitional form.
They present it to those who are not in the field of biology as if it is a fact; besides, they propagate that there are many transitional forms like that. What they do is not science, but an ideological study. Their goals and efforts aim to eliminate the creator and creation and to attribute everything to chance and nature.
Evolutionists carry out a great propaganda and campaign in the world in favor of evolution and against creation. Unfortunately, science is used as a tool for it to a great extent. Impartial scientists in America complain that not only science journals but also religious journals are in the hands of the supporters of evolution and that facts are reversed.
Questions on Islam
- What are living beings in terms of the transitional fossil form put forward as evidence for evolution?
- What are the fossils put forward as a transitional form about the past of man?
- Knowing the Creator and understanding Creation through Questions
- Question 76: Is Archaeopteryx a transitional form between reptiles and birds?
- Question 1: How long is it since the creation of the first man?
- Are the transitional forms among living things which is claimed by evolutionists true? Can the decomposition of nylon parts by some bacteria through some enzymes be proof for evolution?
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
- Evolutionists say that the advocates of creationism distort the data and state that Java Man and Peking Man belong to apes.
- Are there answers to questions about intraspecies and interspecies evolution?
- Question 8: It is claimed through DNA analyses that humans are relatives with Neanderthals, Denisovans and Homo Heidelbergensis. How should we view those developments? Has evolution been proved?