What does the molecular perfection in living beings show?
Submitted by on Thu, 18/06/2020 - 09:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
4.2.3-What will molecules win if those who understand what molecules do win Nobel Prize?
We can also explain the molecular perfection in living beings as follows: Many scientists have managed to understand what molecules do in cells after years of working as a team. They deserve the NOBEL prize due to understanding it.
Now, let us think:Since scientists win a Nobel prize due to understanding what these simple molecules do after working for years, either these molecules have some knowledge, strength and power that are far more advanced than those scientists have or there is a being with infinite strength and power that makes them do it. Is the second alternative not much more reasonable and logical?
It is not possible to do all of them even with today’s technology. People who are experts in this science know this very well. Besides, the same work continues in harmony and unity without interruption for years in a multicellular organism, for example in the trillions of cells of a human being.
So, how do the molecules in a cell achieve maximum efficiency, maximum energy and 100% efficiency? Who did they learn it from? Since molecules are lifeless, mindless and unconscious, how do they achieve such advanced scientific success? Accordingly, how is it possible to not know and see the real owner of strength, power, knowledge and life behind this magnificent system?
Questions on Islam
- Is it possible for molecules, which do not have life, mind and consciousness, to come together on their own to do something?
- How does DNA show that its master is pre-eternal and post-eternal?
- Is it possible to see signs related to the existence of Allah by looking at the universe?
- THE WONDERFUL DESIGN IN THE WATER TRANSPORT VESSELS OF PLANTS
- According to the following verse, are there pairs of atoms, bacteria, viruses and snails: "And of everything We have created pairs: that ye may receive instruction"? (adh-Dhariyat, 51/49)
- What are the evidences in the human body that show the creator?
- EVIDENCES OF ONENESS IN FISH OIL
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- What is the role of genes in programmed death?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences