What does everything’s being made with knowledge in the universe mean?
Submitted by on Thu, 18/06/2020 - 12:07
Dear Brother / Sister,
A light of knowledge that penetrates into everything is seen in the universe
It is definite by observations that everything, from atoms to galaxies, has a strong, non-matter scientific structure and everything is woven with a net of science (like cells and cell phones). What is called scientific work consists of efforts to reveal this scientific body of beings fully and accurately. This is done by observing the glitters of knowledge and by seeing and showing the universal sun of knowledge, which is the source of glitters. For instance, the mass of a cell is one billionth of a gram. However, the science that is observed in that cell, which is too small, fills books. That is why the material body of a cell is almost nothing compared to its scientific body. The cell is virtually the embodied state of this knowledge.
There is a widespread non-material layer of “knowledge” that penetrates into everything in the universe like the force of gravity and that is beyond space and time. Unlike the ordinary light, this light of knowledge coming from the non-material (meaning) layer of knowledge can be sensed with the non-material mental eye rather than the ordinary bodily eye.
That everything is made with knowledge shows that there is a common ‘ray of knowledge’ that penetrates into everything – just like the glitters of light from a diamond showing the presence of a source of light around. However, there is no such component as “knowledge” in the basic building blocks of beings. Therefore, knowledge about whose existence there is no doubt is not matter but meaning. There is a widespread non-material layer of “knowledge” that penetrates into everything in the universe like the force of gravity and that is beyond space and time. Unlike the ordinary light, this light of knowledge coming from the non-material (meaning) layer of knowledge can be sensed with the non-material mental eye rather than the ordinary bodily eye. This luminous universe is associated with the divine name ‘Alim (All-knowing)’:
“All the evidences for knowledge are evidences also for the existence of the All-Knowing One. Since it is impossible and precluded that there should be an attribute without the one it qualifies, all the proofs of knowledge form a powerful and completely certain supreme proof of the Pre-Eternal All-Knowing One’s necessary existence.”1
1.Nursi, B. S., Şualar. p. 647.
Questions on Islam
- Is love and compassion a material element each?
- Will you evaluate the beings in terms of the relationship between matter and meaning?
- How do materialists see body and spirit?
- When will real enlightenment begin for man?
- How can the observation made with diamonds affect our understanding of the nature and creation of beings?
- The Third: A comparison made between the time of the Prophet and nowadays in terms of the conditions that advance the abilities of ijtihad.
- What does matter’s having no will mean?
- What is the difference between the viewpoints based on matter and Names (of Allah)?
- What are the evidences in the human body that show the creator?