What can a Muslim do If s/he cannot find Halal meat to eat?
Submitted by on Sat, 12/09/2009 - 15:18
Dear Brother / Sister,
If a Muslim, Christian or a Jewish did not slaughter the animal, it is not enough to say Basmala (In the name of Allah) before/while eating.
That is, "The People of the Books slaughtered is eaten."
With the term of “the People of the Books”, we understand the Christians who believe Gospel and the Jewish who believe Torah among the Books that Allah sent.
Please click on the link given below to read full answer
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible for Muslims to eat meat slaughtered by Non-Muslims?
- Is it permissible for Muslims the meat slaughtered by non-Muslims?
- Is it permissible to eat meat without researching who slaughter animals in countries where Jews and Christians are in majority?
- is the meat halal if it is not slaughtered by the name of allah??
- If a Muslim or a person from the people of the Book forgets to utter bismillah when he slaughters an animal, is it permissible for a Muslim to say bismillah before eating it and then eat it?
- Could you please give information about Hunting in Islam?
- Is it permissible to eat the meat of an animal that is not known whether it was slaughtered with Bismillah (the name of Allah) or not?
- Is it permissible to eat the meat of a lamb that drunk dog’s milk? What things should we pay attention to related to animal feeds?
- We see that some people slaughter a sacrifice on behalf of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Is it permissible to slaughter a sacrifice on behalf of people who passed away?
- Is it permissible to eat the food of Alawites and the flesh of the animals slaughtered by them?