What are the views put forward by scientists about the beginning of life?
Submitted by on Wed, 17/06/2020 - 11:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
4-WHAT IS THE NATURE OF LIFE?
4.1.ORIGIN OF LIFE*
It is possible to summarize the views put forward by scientists in geology and biochemistry books related to the origin of life as follows:
The universe occurred 15 to 20 billion years ago with an explosion. As a result of the explosion in which elements such as helium (He) and hydrogen (H) were formed by explosions, planets and the world formed in a very short period of time. Then, elements occurred; after that, compounds were formed as a result of the combination of elements in a period of billions of years. Life started on earth 4.5 to 5 billion years ago. It is put forward that the first atmosphere of the world consisted of water vapor, methane, other hydrocarbons, cyanide acid, ammonia and hydrogen sulfide. It is stated that O2 joined the atmosphere as a result of the photosynthesis of plants, that organic substances were synthesized as a result of continuous electrical discharges and that animal organisms were synthesized from those organic substances. Some of those views are worth supporting. However, many of those views of scientists are baseless.1
*It was published earlier (ÂdemTatlı. Bilimlerin Işığında Yaratılış. 2nd Impression, Üsküdar Üniversitesi Yayını no: 2, Istanbul, 2017, p. 229-233).
1. Peter Karlson, Kurzes Lehrbuch der Biochemie ,1980.
Questions on Islam
- Why is the idea that organic matter occurred as a result of electric discharge is baseless? Will you give examples from the verses of the Quran about the creation of the universe?
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- BASIC FALLACIES IN THE VIEW OF EVOLUTION: 2 CONFUSION OF CONCEPTS
- What are the stages related to the creation of the universe? Is it possible to exclude the Creator from the formation of the universe?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- What happened in the first seconds of creation? Will you please give information about the creation phase by phase?
- Are the explanations made as “the Evolution Theory has been proved” true to a certain extent? It is said that the receptor gene of the Aldosterone hormone has been detected and all scientists of the West supported the evolution?
- What happened in the first 6 days of creation? How does the Quran mention that the universe was created in six days?
- Will you give information about the "Miller-Urey Experiment", which is shown as evidence for evolution?
- Question 1: How long is it since the creation of the first man?