What are the responsibilities of the Muslims living abroad in terms of conveying the message of Islam?
Submitted by on Sun, 06/03/2016 - 01:13
Dear Brother / Sister,
One of the duties of Muslims is to convey the message of Islam. Every Muslim needs to convey the message of Islam as much as he knows about Islam. The person he conveys the message to can be a priest, a president or a worker. There is no limitation about it.
When we fulfill the duty of conveying the message of Islam, we need to make preparations by taking the level of the knowledge of the person we will address. It will be more appropriate to do it with other Muslims that can complete our deficiencies. For, a person cannot know everything.
We should know that our duty is conveying the message of Islam only. It is Allah who will give guidance to people. We need to do our duty. In that case, it does not matter whether the person we talk to becomes a Muslim or not; we will be regarded to have fulfilled our duty.
Questions on Islam
- How was the Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) way of conveying of the message and summoning men to the truth?
- Will a person who does not fulfill his duty of conveying the message of Islam to the people who need it be held responsible?
- What should we do about the "Injustices" that we face everyday?
- How should we convey Islam through ways like the Internet, television and radio? What are the features that need to be present in conveying the message of Islam and the person who conveys it?
- How should our style (method) be in (conveying the message of Islam, propagation of Islam)? How should I convey the message of Islam to people who despise Islam?
- Can you give some information about Interreligious Dialogue and Islam-Christian Dialogue according to Badiuzzaman Said Nursi?
- What is the state of the non-Muslims who are not informed about the religion of Islam?
- THE IDEOLOGICAL FOUNDATION OF ISLAM
- Interreligious Dialogue
- Is it permissible to keep silent and not to pursue one’s rights so as not to commit a sin? In what situations is it permissible for man to keep silent?