Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?
The Details of the QuestionI want to know whether taking photograph at the important events of our life is allowed in Islam?
Submitted by on Tue, 23/12/2008 - 14:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer please click on the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- How can I calculate zakath on deposited money in Islamic bank?
- Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?
- Is it makruh (abominable) to perform prayers in a place where there are pictures? Can a person perform prayers in a room where there is a television or newspaper that include photographs?
- What are the characteristics of a person who can give a fatwa? Can we act according to the fatwas given today?
- Why do we follow madhabs while praying?
- Can you give detailed information about pictures and photographs?
- Urine Drop Problem- FUP Question
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Prayers in Congregation
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS