Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?
The Details of the QuestionI want to know whether taking photograph at the important events of our life is allowed in Islam?
Submitted by on Tue, 23/12/2008 - 14:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer please click on the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- How can I calculate zakath on deposited money in Islamic bank?
- Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Is it makruh (abominable) to perform prayers in a place where there are pictures? Can a person perform prayers in a room where there is a television or newspaper that include photographs?
- Prayers in Congregation
- Is it forbidden for women to wear trousers (pants) in Islam?
- Can you give detailed information about pictures and photographs?
- is husband allowed to beat his wife?
- Organ Transplantation
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS