Selling software on Google Playstore, Apple Appstore, Amazon Appstore
Submitted by on Fri, 16/12/2016 - 14:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
Though these stores are owned by non-Muslims, it is religiously permissible to make Halal softwares and sell them in their stores. As long as the content is Halal, there is no objection to sell them in such stores.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?
- Is it permissible to carry a pig in return for a price?
- Can muslim sell pork, alcohol?
- Is vinegar made from wine permissible? Are all vinegars halal?
- Is it religiously permissible to draw interest in Dar-ul Harb?
- Is it haram to talk behind a non-muslim's back (to backbite)?
- Is it permissible to get a loan from a non-Islamic country and escape without repaying it?
- Is it permissible for Muslims to eat the food that is offered by a non- muslim which s/he brought from their worship places?
- What is the decree of using the services of the companies that are enemies of Islam?