Selling software on Google Playstore, Apple Appstore, Amazon Appstore
Submitted by on Fri, 16/12/2016 - 13:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
Though these stores are owned by non-Muslims, it is religiously permissible to make Halal softwares and sell them in their stores. As long as the content is Halal, there is no objection to sell them in such stores.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to open an online lingerie store and sell woman clothing?
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?
- Can the answers you give be taken as fatwa?
- Is it a sin to sell something to somebody that will use it in a bad way?
- Is it permissible to develop a computer software in which interest payment is calculated on bonds?
- Is it religiously permissible to draw interest in Dar-ul Harb?
- Can we rely on the food items on whose package "It includes no lard and additives from pigs” is written? Is it permissible to consume them?
- Is it permissible to sell ornaments, Noel toys, turkey, etc. due to New Year? Is the money obtained from them halal?
- Is vinegar made from wine permissible? Are all vinegars halal?