New convert-hard to fast
Submitted by on Mon, 23/08/2010 - 23:02
Dear Brother / Sister,
If he hasn’t any physical illnesses then it is obligatory for him to fast in Ramadan. Giving ransom (fidyah) does not save him from the responsibility of fasting.
Questions on Islam
- Should those who have difficulty in performing fasting due to their conditions perform fasting later or pay fidya?
- medication and fasting
- Death during the month Ramadan
- What is the sunnah way of sitting while eating?
- Second Topic: It points out ways of avoiding greed, another awesome disease, as harmful for the life of Islam as enmity, and it explains the importance of zakah.
- I heard that the Prophet never ate watermelons, onions and garlic. Is it true? If so, what are the reasons for not eating them?
- Does a person get thawab (reward) when he does something that is sunnah without being aware of it?
- Is it wajib to use miswak?
- What is the correct method of offering Qada Prayer? In what way is it beneficial?
- Qada (Missed) Prayers