New convert-hard to fast
Submitted by on Mon, 23/08/2010 - 23:02
Dear Brother / Sister,
If he hasn’t any physical illnesses then it is obligatory for him to fast in Ramadan. Giving ransom (fidyah) does not save him from the responsibility of fasting.
Questions on Islam
- I heard that the Prophet never ate watermelons, onions and garlic. Is it true? If so, what are the reasons for not eating them?
- Does a person get thawab (reward) when he does something that is sunnah without being aware of it?
- Is the incident narrated as "tafsir of honey" about Hz. Ali true?
- How our Prophet (Pbuh) slept at night and What should we do when we go to bed at night?
- I yawn a lot when I perform a prayer and say prayers (dua); it prevents me from reading. What is the reason for it?
- Is it sunnah to start a meal with salt?
- Is it sunnah to abandon ghayr-muakkadah sunnahs deliberately?
- Second Topic: It points out ways of avoiding greed, another awesome disease, as harmful for the life of Islam as enmity, and it explains the importance of zakah.
- Is it Sunnah to wear a Turban while praying, Is it obligatory for Muslims to wear Turbans and skullcaps? What did prophet Muhammad (PBUH) say about wearing a turban while praying?
- Why did Miraj (ascension) take place in Quds (Jerusalem)?