Living Alone for a Woman
The Details of the QuestionI have heard a lot of scholars and adults say that it is haraam for a women to live alone if she is not married.. She wants to live alone due to some family conflicts and issues that can´t be resolved and she is not ready to get married... Is it permissible for her to do so?
Submitted by on Sat, 11/09/2010 - 21:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
If a woman resides in a safe place then it is not a sin for her to live alone.
Questions on Islam
- Marry with a non-Muslim at Chuch
- Could you please give tell me about the Importance of the Prayer and Our Duty toward God?
- Pregnant Women and Fasting
- What does Islam say about "luck"?
- Protein is Haram?
- Learning Tajweed
- Fasting and the Muhammad SAS
- Is the belief of the fortieth or fiftieth night of a dead man, just a superstition?
- What happens if a person breaks his/her fasting "mistakenly/accidentally" before sunset due to a cloudy sky or a faulty watch, etc?
- If I repent for my sins, will Allah forgive me?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS