Life Insurance is harram or halal?
The Details of the QuestionLife Insurance is harram or hallal in Islam? selling/buying of life insurance. Please give answer in the light of Quran and Hadith.
Submitted by on Sat, 13/12/2008 - 17:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer please click on the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- What is the punishment for the Muslims who drink alcohol?
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- Does the sprit of a dead person return to his/her body after it is buried?
- Is Prophet Muhammad (SAW) alive in his grave?
- Is private life insurance permissible?
- Is share market business and life insurance allowed in Islam?
- Is it permissible to have insurance, motor insurance and to work for an insurance company?
- Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?
- Why do we need prophets?
- Is life insurance haram?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS