Does the sprit of a dead person return to his/her body after it is buried?
Submitted by on Thu, 27/08/2009 - 11:33
Dear Brother / Sister,
The grave where we put the corpses in, should not be confused with the life of grave and the life of Intermediate Realm. Death is the separation of the physical body from the spirit. It does not return back to the body anymore. The subject in your question is the realization of the dead person that s/he has passed away. It is not the return of the spirit back in to the body that was put in the grave.
For the second part of your question, please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is Prophet Muhammad (SAW) alive in his grave?
- What is the punishment for the Muslims who drink alcohol?
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- Life Insurance is harram or halal?
- What is the real existance of a living thing(spl:Human) spirit or body?
- How can we overcome the fear of death?
- How will the grave punishment of the dead people whose corpses are not found be? Does the soul suffer the punishment of grave?
- Is there penalty in the grave? What are the verses in the Quran related to penalty in the grave? If there is penalty in the grave, will it be for the body or the spirit? Is penalty in the grave contrary to Allah’s mercy?
- What is a Muslim going to encounter after death?
- What are we going to encounter when we die? Could you give some information about the grave life?