Is it permissible to perform prayers through eyes so as to prevent others from seeing one's prayer?
Submitted by on Mon, 21/03/2016 - 18:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
Prayers cannot be performed through eyebrows and eyes. Such a prayer will not be valid.
Another issue is that it is fard to perform prayers on time. Therefore, it is not permissible to postpone prayers due to one's job.
What one needs to do is to ask permission from the employer to perform prayers. If you are not given to perform prayers, you need to leave that workplace and find somewhere else to work.
Besides, it is not appropriate to abandon Allah's order just because "people will despise you". A person who does not perform prayers lest people should despise him should not forget that he will be damned by Allah, angels and prophets.
Questions on Islam
- Can doctors who work in the emergency service of hospitals postpone their prayers?
- Fiqh decree on abandoning prayers
- Makruhs of prayer
- Did our Prophet cry while performing prayers?
- Qada (Missed) Prayers
- Is it permissible to perform prayers by sitting on a chair? Do people perform prayers on chairs because it is easier?
- Prayer, the summary of all kinds of worship
- Can you give some information about overcoming anger and about brotherhood of Islam?
- DOING NAMAZ BY SITTING ON CHAIR ALLOWED?
- Can qada (missed) prayers be performed instead of sunnah prayers? Can a person who has to perform qada prayers perform sunnah prayers?