Is it permissible to have my moles surgically removed?
Submitted by on Sun, 06/09/2009 - 18:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
You can have these unpleasant looking moles surgically removed that have appeared later on your face.
If there is a legitimate and reasonable excuse, the question becomes different. For instance, those who have harelip by birth or those who have a similar bodily defect are exceptions. Those who have defects in their bodies as a result of a fire, traffic accident or a similar accident are regarded in the same group. That is, if such a person has a psychological depression in the society, has inferiority complex, his honor is hurt and his defect makes him seem despicable and ugly, removing that defect becomes like a treatment.4 Therefore, there is no drawback to having an aesthetic operation for such a person because Allah does not make the religion a difficulty for us. If the aesthetic operations or other changes in the body are carried out for beauty, not with the intention of removing a defect or ugliness, it is haram; if they are carried out to eliminate a harm or ugliness, and to make the body normal, it is permissible.
To read the whole artcile, please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Are there any situations where aesthetic surgery is permissible?
- Supertitious about Moles
- Is it permissible for men to pluck or to shave the hairs on their body parts?
- Is it permitted for women to pluck their eyebrows, to remove hairs on their face and between and around their eyebrows?
- Is it permissible for women to pluck their eyebrows, to remove the hairs on their legs and faces, between their eyebrows and next to them?
- Is it permissible for Muslim women to remove the extra hairs between or around her eyebrows?
- Is it permissible for women to shave the facial hair on their faces?
- Is there a market for (physical) appearance in paradise? If so, how should it be apprehended?
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- Third Matter: The resurrection of the realm and the separation of good and evil, which are mixed in this world, in the new realm.