Is it permissible to buy the products of foreign countries?
Submitted by on Tue, 22/03/2016 - 00:42
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is permissible to buy and use the products of non-Muslims. Therefore, there is no drawback to using any products that are not forbidden by Islam produced by non-Muslims.
If it is certain that a weapon or a product will be used against Muslims, it is not permissible to work in its production or to buy and sell it. According to the following rule, such a person is held responsible. "A person who causes something is like the one who does it." Therefore, if a person buys and sells a product that is definitely known to be used against Muslims, he will be held responsible. It is necessary for Muslims to be careful about it.
Questions on Islam
- It is permissible to buy things from Jews and to do business with them?
- Can you dispel my doubts about exporting "revealing style women garments"?
- Is it permissible to carry a pig in return for a price?
- Is it permissible to work in a bank in a non-Muslim country?
- Is it permissible to sell alcoholic drinks to non-Muslims in Dar al-Harb?
- We do not buy Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola thinking that the money we give is used by the Israeli army against Muslims. What will the degree of our responsibility be if we buy them?
- Is it haram to work in the production of clothes that are contrary to tasattur (hijab), to manufacture and sell them? Is the money earned from them halal?
- Are violation of personal rights in question between Muslims and non-Muslims living in Europe / foreign countries?
- Can muslim sell pork, alcohol?
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?