It is permissible to buy things from Jews and to do business with them?
Submitted by on Thu, 31/03/2016 - 22:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is permissible to do business with non-Muslims and to use their products. However, they must not be among the things that were forbidden by Islam. We do not know whether the companies whose names appear in the list on the Internet support Jews or not. Therefore, it is not appropriate to have a negative attitude against all of them.
However, if those companies state that they support Jews, the decree changes. If it is certain that a weapon or a product will be used against Muslims, it is not permissible to work in its production, to sell or to buy it. Such a person is held responsible in accordance with the following decree: "A person who causes something is like the one who does it."
Therefore, if a person buys and sells a product that is definitely known to be used against Muslims, he will be held responsible. It is necessary for Muslims to be careful about it.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to buy the products of foreign countries?
- Can we act according to the fatwa of those who say that the stock market is permissible?
- Is share market permissible in Islam?
- What is the decree of using the services of the companies that are enemies of Islam?
- Is share market business and life insurance allowed in Islam?
- What is the decree on opening a store on the websites and the money paid based on sales?
- Is it appropriate to pay commission to someone who works in a company that we desire to sell our products to, in order to persuade them to buy your products?
- Is share market business allowed in Islam?
- We do not buy Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola thinking that the money we give is used by the Israeli army against Muslims. What will the degree of our responsibility be if we buy them?