What is the decree of using the services of the companies that are enemies of Islam?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/07/2021 - 10:17
Dear Brother / Sister,
First of all, it is necessary for a product or service to be legitimate and halal so that it will be permissible to use or benefit from it because it is not permissible to buy and use products or services that are religiously haram.
In addition, it is not permissible and it is a sin to buy the products of companies that are definitely known to harm Islam and Muslims - unless there is a necessity - though the goods or services they produce are legitimate because it means supporting them.
However, those who sell, buy, use and support haram products or the products of the companies that are definitely known to harm Islam and Muslims due to their lack of sensitivity in religious issues never exit the religion of Islam.
Questions on Islam
- Are E additives that exist in some food items haram? Can we consume that safely?
- Is share market business allowed in Islam?
- What are the types of backbiting? Why and to what extent is backbiting bad?
- Is it permissible to work in a place where alcoholic drinks are served and sold?
- What is the criterion of permissibility for a food to be aten in Islam?
- Do zarurahs (necessities) render harams halal? Is it possible in Islam to abandon fards for harams or to commit a haram deed for something fard? If yes, when?
- Is it permissible to use the products/food items that include gelatin as an additive? Is it halal when it is not definitely known that it is haram?
- Does using products that contain alcohol such as eau de cologne, cream and perfume invalidate wudu and harm prayers?
- Is life insurance haram?