islamic law of divorce
Submitted by on Wed, 20/01/2010 - 23:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the court decides that it is necessary, then the divorce is carried out and that decision is valid.
Questions on Islam
- Can a husband divorce his wife unilaterally?
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- Marriage and Family Life
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- Can divorce take place by force? Does divorce take place by unclear expressions?
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?
- Status of khula decided in court
- MARRIAGE IN ISLAM