islamic law of divorce
Details of the QuestionAssalamualikum Brother Since divorce in islamic law comes into affect after man pronounces divorce so can the court compel the man to pronounce divorce in a situation where he is stubborn for not doing so? Was Salam
Submitted by on Wed, 20/01/2010 - 23:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the court decides that it is necessary, then the divorce is carried out and that decision is valid.
Questions on Islam
- Can a husband divorce his wife unilaterally?
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- Marriage and Family Life
- Can divorce take place by force? Does divorce take place by unclear expressions?
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- Status of khula decided in court
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?
- MARRIAGE IN ISLAM
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS