If you forgot to say "Bismi-llahi ar-Rahmani ar-Rahimi" when you start eating, what should you say?
If you forgot to say "Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem" when you start eating, what should you say?
Submitted by on Thu, 15/10/2009 - 18:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
If someone forgot to say, “Bismillahirrahmanirrahim” before eating then he/she should say (when he/she remembers) “Bismillahi awwalahu wa akhiruhu” (In the name of God at the beginning and at the end).
Editor's Selected Link
Questions on Islam
- What are children's rights over their parents?
- Is abrogation present in the Quran? Are there any abrogated (mansukh) verses in the Quran? (mansukh): “something that is (was) made invalid, something that is (was) changed.”
- What is the importance of meeting other people’s needs and being good to them?
- Is it permissible to apply to a hodja in order to break a spell?
- What are the duties of the spouses in the family?
- Will you give information about the distortion process of the Bible (New Testament)?
- Before the Lord of the Universe (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood, how was religious, moral and social state of humanity and world?
- Can you explain the methods of overcoming excitement and of becoming successful? (Social Phobia)
- How did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) practice his prayers?
- How to Resolve Family Conflicts?