How is prayer and fasting performed in space (and in poles)?
Submitted by on Tue, 20/11/2018 - 08:57
Dear Brother / Sister,
Scholars were asked about the issues like the ones in the question: "How will prayer and fasting be performed in in poles?" The decree on issues like that is generally given as follows:
Related to the deeds of worshipping like prayer and fasting, whose times are certain, if the time for them does not exist in the place where we are, we need to act according to the times of the countries that we are in the same meridian or if we are in space, according to the time of Makkah.
The qiblah for a person in space is the direction where the world is.
Questions on Islam
- Can women enter the mosques where Friday prayers are performed and that have pulpits when they are in menstruation?
- Until how many minutes before the end of the time period for a prayer is it permissible to pray?
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- After the three months and the fast of Shawwal
- Is it necessary to perform fasting on the day of arafah in the fasting of the first ten days of “Dhul-Hijjah”?
- Will you give information about the duas (supplications) and tasbihat (glorifications) read in prayer (salah) and thawabs given for them?
- Why is Interest Forbidden?
- What is the importance of Friday and what are the deeds of worship to be performed on that day?
- What can be done on the night of Raghaib? How should we benefit from holy nights?
- What should a person who forgets the number of rak’ahs he has performed or who makes a mistake about rak’ahs do?